TrueMX to start prototyping #TRUTH gear | TrueMX

TrueMX to start prototyping #TRUTH gear

| in gear, Jersey, Pants | | 7 Comments

As our small brand continues to grow, so does the demand for new products.  We have enjoyed watching our athletes compete using our goggles and gloves, and hope that we can continue to offer a wide range of affordable race-wear products.  Our newest goal is to complete the #TRUTH line by offering pants and jerseys by the end of 2015.  The initial launch will offer two colorways - Black/True Blue, and Red/White - as to stay consistent with our goggles and gloves. We will continue to add colorways as we progress.  Below is the initial design for the #TRUTH gear.  We are getting ready to start prototyping and testing, and will post updates as we move forward!  Thank you all for your support, and we hope to continue to grow and improve so that we can better serve you!

- TrueMX Team

#TRUTH Pant Design Scheme - Red/White (not yet finalized)

#TRUTH Jersey Design Scheme - Red/White (not yet finalized)

7 translation missing: en.blogs.article_comments.other

Flo yellow with true blue to match the goggles would be cool, over all I’m loving the products y’all have come out with so far, keep up the good work!! Glad to be a part of the true mx family and team

Posted by Joseph Jakway on February 23, 2016

If they’re not out of my price range ill be defiantly rocking them when they come out!! I got a Black helmet and will be buying the blue/black goggles here soon. So ill be matching %100 with your guys products!!!

Posted by Nate Barnes on October 22, 2015

Love the designs!!! Can’t wait to get myself a pair!!! Would be pretty sweet to get to test them out!

Posted by Trevor Barkley on October 06, 2015

First of all, I would like to say:: great job guys!
Being a " pit dad " AND footing the bill, for my rider! I think your move into ( gear ) is a good one! Only thing I would say is: make youth sizes as well::: this sport LACKS cool looking youth gear! That protects as well, No matter what brand you look at, selection is limited,,, at least that’s what I have come to see!!!

Posted by Kevin Towers on September 16, 2015

I think this is a good idea and you guys should make gear it would ad to a line of great products if you guys do you guys should add more colors

Posted by Jack Durigan on August 13, 2015

Like the style- hope to see some neon colors n maybe an orange n blue set!

Posted by RBillockJr on July 09, 2015

Will there be a blue/white pair?

Posted by keenan gallagher on July 05, 2015