TrueMX Amateur Support Reps | TrueMX

TrueMX Amateur Support Reps

| | 14 Comments

Hey guys!

We wanted to let you know that we are introducing a new program this year to help facilitate our Amateur Support Program.  The TrueMX Amateur Support Rider Representative Program was born earlier this year with the sole purpose of better serving our amateur riders.  We have been slowly acquiring amateur support reps (one in each state) to maintain our amateur support riders in their given state.  We want to make sure that we are responsive to all customer service issues regarding the amateur support program, and we feel having localized rep's will improve our efforts.

We will soon offer a full list of rep's on the TrueMX website.  We currently have rep's in Pennsylvania, Indiana, Kentucky, Georgia, and California.  If you think that you may be a good fit to become a rep in your area, please email > Info@truemx.com.

14 translation missing: en.blogs.article_comments.other

Like the sweet gear you guys have. look and sound like a cool company. I race locally in Reno.Nv and sometimes norcal. My next race is the Virginia City Grand prix here in Nevada. My first off-road race. Be awesome to support truemx. Thank You.

Posted by Zachary Howell on April 19, 2017

hey I ride a crf 150r and have been riding for a while and raced 4 times this year and placed 1 and 2 overall thanks and would love to represent the brand

Posted by cole on April 04, 2017

Being sponsored by a big company like you guys will be appreciated. I’m 14 years old. I have followed TrueMX on Instagram sence I’ve had one. It would be so big to my family and I if I can have a sponsorship with you guys.

Posted by Christian Witwer on February 26, 2017

Hey I’m almost fourteen and would love to start racing once I get it all planned out I have a track at my house and riding is my PASSION and I love it I also ride the dunes now. having some support from you guys would be amazing

Posted by Mason Prociw on February 21, 2017

I’ve been following your ig for about a year now and I love the products you provide. I’ve been racing for a year now and I would love some support from yall.

Posted by Bryson on February 14, 2017

I’m about to start racing I just bought a 2013 kx250f and would love to have this companies name on my bike

Posted by Jack rankin on February 14, 2017

I received my sponsorship email and my phone deleted it is there any way you could resend it so I have all of the codes for truemx, 343 graphic and mpr. I haven’t received my card yet and would like to keep it on file.

Posted by Cameron kunkle on January 30, 2017

I race c on.a crf250r and would like to have yalls support

Posted by Christian whittington on January 29, 2017

I’ve been riding dirt bikes for more than 7 years now and have loved every minute of it. I definitely wouldn’t call myself a pro but i feel like i’m a bit better than amateur. i’ve done 3 races in my life and got 3rd, 5th, and dnf. I’d like to race more but usually can’t find the time with work and school. I usually just like going to the track or trails and just have fun on my dirt bike. I’d love to have someone support me to do what i love and would be honored to be apart of the team. Thank you.

Posted by Jacob Ingram on January 23, 2017

I’m a C class rider and I’m trying to make it to lly this year an mini Os an I would love to have yalls support

Posted by Nick Davis on January 20, 2017

It would be cool being sponcered by this company, I race

Posted by Storm singer on January 19, 2017

I’ve been follow this page since y’all came out with the goggles and just recently pick up a 2014 crf250r about to start racing. I’ve had a bike since I was a kid just not enough money for a race bike but pretty soon I’ll be racing and I would love to represent the brand.

Posted by Marshall bayles on January 09, 2017