TrueMX Amateur Support Reps | TrueMX

TrueMX Amateur Support Reps

Hey guys!

We wanted to let you know that we are introducing a new program this year to help facilitate our Amateur Support Program.  The TrueMX Amateur Support Rider Representative Program was born earlier this year with the sole purpose of better serving our amateur riders.  We have been slowly acquiring amateur support reps (one in each state) to maintain our amateur support riders in their given state.  We want to make sure that we are responsive to all customer service issues regarding the amateur support program, and we feel having localized rep's will improve our efforts.

We will soon offer a full list of rep's on the TrueMX website.  We currently have rep's in Pennsylvania, Indiana, Kentucky, Georgia, and California.  If you think that you may be a good fit to become a rep in your area, please email >

18 translation missing: en.blogs.article_comments.other

Thank you again for accepting me for a sponsorship. Truly appreciate you guys!!

Posted by Dena Pieronek on October 19, 2017

I love Truemx a lot!! And I thank you for the support!!! I love the products and prefer to only use Truemx!! Just curious if my 2018 renewal is still being reviewed?

Posted by Brady Erickson on September 18, 2017

I would love to represent this brand/company. I race jr mini and mid mini. I have a 2017 rm 85 and go do a lot of riding. It would be a blessing

Posted by Ryan Perrotti on September 15, 2017

Hi I ride and race a kx85 and have been racing since I was 7 years old. I am starting to get into motorcross now, and before I would race desert. I have won a championship in every class I’ve participated in. Having a sponsor like you guys would be great! I am currently 12

Posted by Rylan Binford on May 31, 2017

Like the sweet gear you guys have. look and sound like a cool company. I race locally in Reno.Nv and sometimes norcal. My next race is the Virginia City Grand prix here in Nevada. My first off-road race. Be awesome to support truemx. Thank You.

Posted by Zachary Howell on April 19, 2017

hey I ride a crf 150r and have been riding for a while and raced 4 times this year and placed 1 and 2 overall thanks and would love to represent the brand

Posted by cole on April 04, 2017

Being sponsored by a big company like you guys will be appreciated. I’m 14 years old. I have followed TrueMX on Instagram sence I’ve had one. It would be so big to my family and I if I can have a sponsorship with you guys.

Posted by Christian Witwer on February 26, 2017

Hey I’m almost fourteen and would love to start racing once I get it all planned out I have a track at my house and riding is my PASSION and I love it I also ride the dunes now. having some support from you guys would be amazing

Posted by Mason Prociw on February 21, 2017

I’ve been following your ig for about a year now and I love the products you provide. I’ve been racing for a year now and I would love some support from yall.

Posted by Bryson on February 14, 2017

I’m about to start racing I just bought a 2013 kx250f and would love to have this companies name on my bike

Posted by Jack rankin on February 14, 2017

I received my sponsorship email and my phone deleted it is there any way you could resend it so I have all of the codes for truemx, 343 graphic and mpr. I haven’t received my card yet and would like to keep it on file.

Posted by Cameron kunkle on January 30, 2017