This is a combo listing and includes 1 pant, 1 jersey, and 1 pair of gloves.
THIS IS A PREORDER LISTING: Ordering period is from 1/1/22 to 1/17/22. Once the ordering period closes, all customized jerseys will be sent to production. At this point we cannot cancel and/or change any of the customized jerseys. Production takes about 30 days for sublimated jersey IDs. We estimate orders to start shipping around the end of February.
Factory Installed ID: PUT NAME AND NUMBER IN BOX ABOVE (Example: SMITH, 20) - If you do not want your name/number on the jersey, please leave this blank or put "NO ID". Our Factory Installed ID option gives you the opportunity to have your ID sublimated into the fabric, just like the pros. This isn't your typical vinyl lettering... Our designers draw up a custom design file of the jersey to include your name and number before it is sent to our factory for production. We then proceed to sublimate the back panel of your jersey with your name and number, before it is cut and sewn. This ensures the ID will never come off, fade, and that all colors will match perfectly. This process takes about 4 weeks. Customized jerseys cannot be cancelled or changed after they have been sent to production. Click HERE for a breakdown of our process.
Have additional questions? Chat with us via the chat portal on the bottom of this page or shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
2022 TRANSFER JERSEY:
- 4 way stretch compression sleeves
- Lightweight 2 way stretch polyester torso
- Compression Collar
- Sublimated fade resistant design
- Extended rear panel to keep jersey tucked in
- Vented for maximum comfort
- Elastic stretch material located in stress areas
- Leather inner thigh
- Waist to knee mesh liner
- Sublimated design
- Rubber knee protection
- Ratchet closure
- Hip pads included*
2022 TRANSFER GLOVES:
- Velcro Closure
- Lightweight moisture wicking fabric
- Fingertip silicon for added grip
- Breathable microfiber palm
- Fade resistant sublimated design
- 90 day factory warranty covers manufacturing defects